We’re pleased to announce our new product, SmileID. As you might have guessed, it’s an authentication service based on facial biometrics.
What makes SmileID different and unrivaled on the market?
- It is the only product on the market that can register a person’s identity with complete trust because it is carried out during first contact with the customer with our patented VideoID technology.
- It is the only product of its kind that is omnichannel. Biometrics on a device usually is on a cellphone so it can be lost and you can’t use it to authenticate in other channels, like face-to-face: business offices, ATMs, kiosks, or on a desktop in addition to your handheld device.
The entire process takes only a few seconds: proof of life is done, a video is recorded, and the artificial intelligence works in the background to ensure the trust.
SmileID: Use cases
There are a plethora of use cases but some examples include:
- Access to banking queries
- As a 2FA-Second Factor of Authentication in transactions
- Access controls to buildings, events, etc.
- Optimizing lines at banks
- Opening your services to third parties, like by giving your customers seamless travel experiences if you sign deals with airlines for boarding, hotels for check-in, etc.
If you want to try the most advanced authentication system on the market, contact us!
Did you like the article? Share it!