SmileID is the only authentication service on the market that can register a person’s identity with complete trust during first contact with the customer with our VideoID.
As you might have guessed, it’s an authentication service based on facial biometrics.
What makes SmileID a different authentication service?
- It is the only authentication system on the market that can register a person’s identity with complete trust because it is carried out during first contact with the customer with our patented VideoID technology.
- It is the only authentication system of its kind that is omnichannel. Biometrics on a device usually is on a cellphone so it can be lost and you can’t use it to authenticate in other channels, like face-to-face: business offices, ATMs, kiosks, or on a desktop in addition to your handheld device.
The entire process takes only a few seconds: proof of life is done, a video is recorded, and the artificial intelligence works in the background to ensure the trust.
SmileID: Use cases
There are a plethora of use cases but some examples include:
- Access to banking queries
- As a 2FA-Second Factor of Authentication in transactions
- Access controls to buildings, events, etc.
- Optimizing lines at banks
- Opening your services to third parties, like by giving your customers seamless travel experiences if you sign deals with airlines for boarding, hotels for check-in, etc.
With the launch of SmileID our clients have asked us for the use cases where they can apply this kind of authentication service. If you want to know more about that click here.
In conclusion, SmileID is a unique technology that can verify a person’s identity remotely in seconds, is omnichannel and is compliance with KYC AML requirements.
If you want to try the most advanced authentication service on the market, contact us!
Did you like the article? Share it!